Professional Carpet Cleaning
Cleans your carpet from all directions!
Time for a Carpet Cleaning?
A manual Wand Cleaning relies on the limited strength and stamina of the operator and only cleans from two directions (Back and Forth).
Our Rotovac cleans your carpet from all directions with 1500 mechanical passes per minute. With our Patented Rotovac process your carpets will look, feel, and stay cleaner longer.
Most Cleaners use a manual extraction wand
Using only a Manual Extraction Wand:
- Cleans from only 2 directions (Back and Forth) with a couple of cleaning passes
- Relies on the strength and energy of the worker
- Leaves many tough stains and shadowing in the carpet
Why use the ROTOVAC 360?
- Cleans from all directions with hundreds of cleaning passes
- High torque motors do not get tired so the quality is consistent throughout the entire job
- Restores matted traffic areas and removes tough stains and shadowing that the manual wand leaves behind.
- Patented, “Rotary Jet Extraction” cleaning heads.
- Outcleans all other systems.
- Highly maneuverable and lightweight (38lbs.)
- Cleans in both directions (up & back)
- Operates with any portable or truckmount system
- Draws only 5 amps
- 50 to 500 P.S.I.
- Guaranteed to improve your cleaning
Marsal Cleaning Service
Is proud to provide the Rotovac as an additional service to our clients.
This innovation in carpet cleaning technology replaces the typical manual scrub and by combining a rotary rotation with a hot water extraction, the Rotovac system actually cleans better and leaves the carpet drier, thus restoring overall beauty and sanitation.
Should you prefer the use of the Rotovac for your residential or commercial cleaning job please request when scheduling your carpet cleaning.